Monday, September 2, 2013

explOratorium

On Thursday, I went to the Exploratorium with a few friends. I had never been there before, but on Thursday evenings, the Exploratorium is open to people 18 years and older.



It was strange because I expected it to be like the Children's Discovery Museum, but here, there weren't children running around. (Which meant I got to sit in the monochromatic room testing the flavors of the jellybeans in peace)



The Exploratorium was a lot bigger than I expected it to be. There was no way I could have gotten through everything in one night! At every turn, there was something new and fun to play with. Especially since I caught sight of the animation station, where I ended up spending a good half hour. I am definitely going to go again, and someday, I'll get through every exhibit!


No comments:

Post a Comment