Sunday, November 24, 2013

Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination

This weekend, I visited the Star Wars Exhibit at The Tech Museum.




There were a lot of great things to see. They had models, props, maquettes, and costumes on display, and some behind-the-scenes videos as well. They had some stations with activities for children to have a hands-on learning experience, such as changing the wheels on R2D2 to suit his terrain, how to design a robot walk, and how to effectively build a moisture farm on Tatooine. Despite the very cold temperature inside, I stayed until they were closed. There was just so much to look at! I would have stayed longer if the staff hadn't told me to leave.

I was so busy looking at all their displays, I almost forgot to take a picture of myself at the museum. Luckily, I remember just before leaving!


No comments:

Post a Comment